Carbon Blocks Manufacturers
Penetration prevention of molten substances such as hot metal, etc.
Superior thermal stress resistance
High thermal conductivity
Good spalling resistance.
Note : characteristics of carbon blocks are desirable for its usage in furnace bottom and hearth
In Bottom and Hearth Furnaces. The construction of the furnace bottom has been changed from the upper part of carbon block and the lower part of the fireclay bricks to whole carbon blocks or the upper part of mullite bricks and the lower part of carbon blocks. This improvement has resulted in long furnace life.
Following characteristics of carbon blocks are desirable for its usage in furnace bottom and hearth:
- Solubility resistance to hot metal
- Penetration prevention of molten substances such as hot metal, etc
- Superior thermal stress resistance
- High thermal conductivity
- Good spalling resistance.
Keeping the above in view, new carbon blocks have been developed for improved characteristics such as:
- Prevention of matrix solution by adding alumina and by adding silicon
- Improvement of pore size distribution by improved forming method
- Improvement of deformability and thermal conductivity by using a lot of natural graphite.
Need Any Help ?
Fill out the below form and our team shall repond within 2- 3 hours
Page Keywords: carbon blocks, carbon blocks mumbai, carbon blocks manufacturers, carbon blocks suppliers, carbon blocks manufacturers mumbai, carbon blocks india, carbon blocks suppliers mumbai, carbon blocks manufacturers india